Humor Enthusiast, Writer, and Social Media Specialist
As the founder of Written Arrow LLC, I write, edit, and offer social media expertise and support to business owners and professionals in the Twin Cities area.
* As of September, 2012, I have temporarily relocated to China to work and study language.
HOW CAN I HELP YOU?
- Manage and generate social media, newsletter, and website content
- Prepare, edit, and proofread reports and projects
- Create and edit presentations and other materials
- Compile and organize data
- Ensure that documents are ready for final presentation
- Any and all writing projects
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Graduate of University of St. Thomas (2009) with major in English and French
- In school I focused on critical analysis and academic writing, sometimes reading as many as 30 novels in a single semester
- Served with AmeriCorps in Baton Rouge, Louisiana for ten months as team’s Learning Coordinator: I was responsible for the creation and management of our academic calendar, review of all lesson plans, school-wide academic events, and afterschool program
- Experience editing and formatting documents of both large and small scale.
- Worked for two years as a receptionist and administrative assistant, directly answering to the CFO of the company
- Compiled regional news reports, wrote journalistic articles, fact-checked documents, researched, and expanded knowledge of AP Style as an editorial assistant at Tiger Oak Publications
I enjoy being active outside, especially in the Spring and Fall. I’m passionate about reading, discussing literature, writing, cooking, fashion, and creating. I play soccer in an intramural league, go running, and do yoga. I write poetry and my favorite foods are sushi, quiche, smoked salmon, and cheeseburgers.
In Minneapolis I enjoy tutoring elementary school students in the public school system in reading and math. I also volunteer with the Alliance Francaise, a wonderful cultural nonprofit located in Minneapolis
Crave more details? Click Here to View My Resume